lundi, mars 10, 2008

Mounted Police Spotted On Campus!


This is the first time that I saw mounted police on UBC campus ever since I came here. The horses are handsome and elegant, I would say. But I was just wondering about one question: they are not RCMP, but Vancouver Police, surprisingly. UBC is technically not part of the City of Vancouver, so it is actually under the charge of RCMP. So what are the VPD people doing here? And I also could not help wondering, is the security level at UBC raised to such a level that we need mounted police to patrol around the campus?

2 commentaires:

Z a dit...

I don't understand why at this age, canadian police can't live without horses...

Btw would be nice you use blogspot as a photo blog =D

Tony a dit...

Well, it's not really that hard to understand. The Canadian police force belongs to the Queen, and she certainly would like to see her policemen to ride on those big, tall horses.