samedi, mai 07, 2005

Night Trip @ Grouse Mountain

Went to Grouse Mountain on Thursday night with Jingjing and Angela. This is the second time I went to Grouse Mountain, but with a totally different purpose. Last time, I went for hiking and actually climbed all my way to the top. This time, however, we took the SkyRide. (It's damn expensive, over 30 dollars for round trip, holy...) And I took some quite professional-look photos of the night view of Vancouver looking from the top of Grouse Mountain. Pretty satisfied with my performance on photography this time, heehee. More photos in my MSN space.


Night View of Vancouver from top of Grouse Mountain


万家灯火


Dusk


UBC: Looks so small surrounded by the sea


Last time, there were only two grizzlies on Grouse Mountain. Now, three more wolves have joined the family. Look at those “狼深邃的眼睛”.

Photo courtesy of Jingjing

1 commentaire:

Eddy a dit...

nice ones.