mercredi, mars 30, 2005

Two more interviews

So tired... Today I went for two co-op interviews in a row, one with Research In Motion in the morning and the other one with ACL Services in the afternoon. The one with RIM is actually a telephone interview. So I went to sit in this super small room (or rather cell?) in the Science Co-op office and talked on the phone with two interviewers for about half an hour. These two guys from Waterloo (RIM is a Waterloo company) were really specific to technical questions, but I was pretty lucky that I got all the technical questions (mainly C++/Java) correct except one, which I really have no idea about. Overall this interview went pretty fine, and after going through all the previous interviews, I feel more comfortable to talk a lot during interview than before. As for the one with ACL Services, there are over ten other interview candidates competing for this position, and moreover, there's a second round next Monday! So I don't really put much expectation on it. When can I actually settle this sticky co-op thing??? This is already my 7th interview in this term. Damn... Utterly sick of going for any more interviews!!

Aucun commentaire: