vendredi, avril 15, 2005

Hilarious

Is God playing a joke with me? Yesterday he gave me a blow on my head, and today he made me an offer? I can't stand such 大悲大喜 for many times before I go crazy. He IS making me crazy.
Last night, I emailed my co-op coordinator asking her if BC Cancer Research Centre had made their decision on hiring, cos I couldn't wait to know whether my last chance still exist or not. So this morning, she called BCCRC, and actually BCCRC was just about to send me email to make an offer of a Anaylst/Developer position in their genome research lab. And just now, the guy interviewed me that day emailed me to confirm the offer. Finally... The interview-offer ratio stops at 12:1. :P It turns out really like what Lu Yi said---my last chance is my offer. Thanks, Eddy, Lu Yi, and Donkey, for comforting me. Really appreciate your support from 'around the world' (Vancouver, London, Singapore, ya, that's indeed 'around the world', haha).
In the past, I thought I was a calm person who can face frustration confidently. But now, looking back, I was actually behaving like a child, emotional, impatient, unconfident... funny.

2 commentaires:

Eddy a dit...

haha, ok, treat me.

Tony a dit...

depending on how you behave during the Rockies trip :P