jeudi, avril 07, 2005

Tired of interviews...

Just came back from two interviews in a day, one with ACL in the morning, and the other with BC Cancer Research Centre in the afternoon. ACL is pretty good, big multi-national, downtown location, and more importantly, the software they are developing is business statistical tools, which fall right into my academic interests. They also seem to be very serious about co-op interviews. This morning's interview is already the second round (no other company ever did that), and including the first round, I've been interviewed by three different groups of ppl. Tired...
On the other hand, the BCCRC interview seems to be more enjoyable. Got a nice interviewer, Asian, pretty young, but wait, he's a Post-Doc already! The working environment is awesome. A lot of glass, looks really techy and 'transparent', with enough light, natural light. The software they are working on is a bio-statistical tool, which is also good to me.
Tomorrow got one more with Pro-face INDE Electronics, and next Monday morning with another company whose name I have to check out later. The only thing I'm 'impressed' about it is its location---North Shore! Holy... Have to take the sea bus to go there. How early shall I have to wake up??
Pray, pray... Pls let me get an offer soon. Really sick of going for any more interviews...

Aucun commentaire: